At our outpatient pharmacy, we offer both prescription medication and over the counter items, as well as prompt, expert and personalized service. Our hospital outpatient pharmacy staff is here to answer your questions and to help you in navigating the sometimes confusing world of prescription health insurance.
Glens Falls Hospital is pleased to offer a full-service Outpatient Pharmacy on our main campus for use by:
- Newly discharged patients
- Emergency Care Center patients
- Day Surgery patients
- C.R. Wood Cancer Center patients
- Renal Dialysis Center patients
- Outpatient Behavioral Health patients
- All Glens Falls Hospital employees
Our outpatient pharmacy is open weekdays from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. in the main corridor of the first floor West wing, near the Central elevators.
For more information, please call us at (518) 926-2530.